Thursday, March 31, 2005

Why wasn't there a tsunami?

Well, maybe some of you may have come up with the same theory as I did. I thought of it when I knew that there wasn't a tsunami after the magnitude 8.7 Ricther scale earthquake just off the northern coast of Nias island. Ok, it happened after Easter, the previous one that destroyed almost the whole of Banda Aceh happened after Christmas. Thats weird enough to puzzle some. Aceh, the only province that practices the Syariah Laws in Indonesia. persecute Christians. Nias, 95% are Christians, with a population of about 700 000 people. NO tsunami? Not that many died...this is worth giving a ponder...hmmmph??? you do the maths...

2 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

There's no need for math in this man. It's just there... anyone with common sense knows that these kind of things don't happen. I mean, when was the last time we had earthquake over 8? If no one can answer that, what's there to it? Well, honestly, I don't even know the answer myself.

April 02, 2005 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

February 05, 2007 10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home