Monday, September 26, 2005

I can't sleep

I can't sleep...I rub my eyes and they feel abit swollen but I still can't sleep. The air-conditioning is on, full blast but I still feel warm. NO. It is hot. My sis 'inherited' my room. My room which is big and comfy. Which has 2 queen-size beds. Dunno why but they are there. I like big beds. Not what i sleep on now. Single bed. Too small. One nostril is block and it is irritating. I can't sleep but I really want to sleep. Tomorrow is a long day. My car needs to see a doctor. I think it is quite sick and is in need of a check up and servicing. The problematic proud Malaysian made car. What the heck, I still need to sleep...would a cup of milk help? I wonder...

What do you when you can't sleep?

4 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

me to me...WHY can't you sleep?

September 26, 2005 1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

coz u didnt wish me happy bday today! dare to say somemore! hahaa..

September 26, 2005 1:29 AM  
Blogger chris†ine said...

me to ME?!
*shakes head*
what's gotten into philip!!
pray in tongues. and then you'll fall asleep.
i'm serious!

September 26, 2005 11:54 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

ahahah....you serious? pray in tongues? ok will try that...but doesn't it label tongues boring....ajaaah

September 27, 2005 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home