Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Here are some of the pictures I've taken during and after the wedding of my god-sis. Enjoy them. Also included is the much awaited Proton SRM pictures...due somewhere in the 2nd quarter of this year. *with fingers crossed*. I've loads of pictures. Next up will be shots of the nature. Hopefully by end of next week I'll be able to get myself the digital camera that I've been eyeing for a couple of months already. Then, more pictures will be uploaded to add colour and live to this usually dull blog. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger lildudette... said...

Heya... alright your blog took 15 mins of my time.. its 11.45 i still have 45 mins to go till you arrive!!!!!!! This is a holy blog i shall refrain from swearing. I love the post u wrote about ur aunts poking ur sides and whispering "ur next" and u do the same to them in the funeral. HAHA. I seriously almost loughed OUT loud but luckily i didn't or i'll cause a scene in the com lab. OMG so many ppl are waiting for comps and here i am posting a comment on ur blog. BTW i have a blog too.. so u can check it out.

March 06, 2006 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Kansas golf toddler Tuning subaru impreza free cock ridiny ebony xxx movies pants 12m Donita fucks huge cock Darwin basketball association http://www.cadillac-dealerships.info/provigillongtermsideeffects.html Lipitor y Notice my hot secretary my pants

March 03, 2007 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home