Friday, July 03, 2009

Dimming Light

People say, life is like a journey. It is like taking a stroll for some. For others, it is running for your life. Yet for the rest, it could just be a journey on a wheel chair. Isn't it sad to see this happening.

Life has been great with the ups and downs. It could be greater minus the downs. But, what is life without the adventures? At this point in my life, the light at the end of the tunnel seems to be dimming. Day by day, I see the small source of light getting smaller. Is the light really dimming? I now think, it could be my mis-perception. The light at the end of the tunnel is actually constant in brightness. I guess maybe I am walking backwards or I could have a worsening vision.

I wouldn't know until I find the answer. Show me some light...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

hi philip...how's work going?
Haven't talk to u in ages...

take care! :)

Sarah

July 10, 2009 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home