Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Sprint

Today is the second time I've ever rushed back to Subang to attend classes. I intended to come back yesterday evening but I didn't feel like doing so. You know that particular feeling that makes you uneasy, as if something bad is going to happen, and I could hear my own heart beating so loudly in me. Well, it rained cats and dogs at 4pm sharp, the time I intended to depart. So maybe that was why I didn't feel like going back...I hate it when it rains when I have or plan to do something. During the journey, I think there were about 2-3 accidents. I guess these people must be very tired and might have fallen asleep while driving, it could have happened to me too but thank God nothing major happened. Ah!!! I'm thinking of food, well last weekend in Sitiawan was all about foooooood!!! Thinking of food and later enjoying the process of consuming every single bit of it is just the remedy to a stressful day. FOOD! How did I go so far off topic...??? hmmm oh well ending with food in mind wouldn't hurt at all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

April 26, 2007 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home