Monday, September 26, 2005

Happy Belated Birthday!

I'm sorry Lydia...I think that was why I couldn't sleep. I forgot to wish you happy birthday...hmmmph. This friend of mine is sometimes like a mother figure to us, not that she is old but she has a very strong inlfuence on us (the group of friends). She is the 'dai ka che' too. She is a wonderful person as a whole. Always at the forefront of almost everything. We share a common interest, make it two. Firstly, we like to talk about thigns concerning the spiritual. It is always very uplifting to talk to her. It encourages me to continue to discover who God is and what is His plans for me. Secondly, FOOD, enough said about this. A wonderful friend..I dedicate this column to wishing you a...

HaPPy BiRthdAy...May the good Lord prosper the works of your
hands while He bless those around you. As you grow, you grow deeper in love with Jesus...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 26, 2005 11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry no cure and u tink by writing nice nice things about me (which is indeed the truth) can make up for my day ah? hahahaa... "evil laughter"... jk jk

Oklarr my dearest son, i am so honoured for all the compliments but truly, glory goes to God.

Continue to impact people around you! Just want to wish u happy 21st bday in advance. May u have a blessed and blissful day tomoro as God will bring u to greater heights. Take care bro!

September 27, 2005 9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

March 07, 2007 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home