Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Flat

I've a flat tyre...I heard a loud boom sound while driving on the LDP near Kelana LRT station. I thought it was my car going over a pot hole until this evening when I wanted to go buy dinner only I realised that it was worse than I thought. No wonder the car look weirdly "senget" his afternoon. The other thing, I can't seem to be able to tap into my superhuman strength unwind the nuts. I thought I was stronger...nah...even when I kick and stood on top of the spanner, the nuts just refused to move a millimeter.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to exercise more :)

or carry weights.. haha

March 30, 2006 10:14 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

ahahah..i carry weights 3-4 times a week..do push ups..hai..seems i need to make full use of the monash gym..ahaha

March 30, 2006 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home