Monday, August 01, 2005

In God he trusts...

Tan Sri Francis Yeoh's proclaimation of the Good News in The Star (In God he trusts) on Sunday, July the 31st is such an encouragement to me. He has shown me that as Christians we should walk the talk and talk the walk. Not to be proud ofcourse but humbling ourselves to glorify our Lord Jesus Christ. Such great testimonies he has mentioned and I believe has touched many lives. If not, given them hope that comes from Jesus that all things are possible.

The day he took the step of faith was the day that God started working and investing in his life and the lives of his family members. Not forgetting the company and I would also say the employees. Working for a godly man like him must be a privilage and a blessing. As my CG member had raised the question of "Why aren't they Christian leaders in the marketplace?". Tan Sri Francis is one very good example of a Christian leader in the marketplace. Is one enough?

If he can trust God for big events in his life, we can also trust him for the little or bigger things in life. After all nothing is too big for our God! Let me end by saying, 'In God we trust!'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home