Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Peepz

Wahhooo!! It has been like 2 months since I last posted something here. Well, I blame it on exams. Just came back from PD last night. The Heartcore camp was good. It was pure fun mixed with challenging messages from the speaker, Mr. Ting See Lok. The message was strong and well directed to bring to our attention the directions and purpose in life. I have to to say this is one camp that is so different from the rest. It was more like a seminar-cum-camp. Nevertheless it has benefited me alot and I believe the rest who were present. The journey back was somewhat more difficult than usual because the distance is longer and I was exhausted. Thanks to Grace who followed me back, I at least could enjoy the drive back and not fall asleep behind the wheels. Praise God for a wonderful weekend. I made a few friends and grew closer to more. Certainly a marvelous time of bonding with the many that I've met at camp. Really a blessed season.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

^_^ sweet man... hope all goes well with ya ^_^

June 29, 2005 2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home