Thursday, April 14, 2005

Thousands flee...

Thousand flee...Last night as I was listening to the prime news on TV3 while reading the newspaper it suddenly struck me as I heard the newscaster reporting on the possible eruption of a volcano in Sumatra. Earthquakes after earthquakes...Does it all coincide with what Jesus prophesied? What are we experiencing here? The end times? Certainly all these phenomenon that is happening cannot be a cause for rejoicing but trembling. Should we pack our bags and flee like the Indonesians living near the volcano? No! never! unless God has called you to. I believe we as missionaries should all pray vigilantly and seek God for help and guidance. I pray that God will provide me opportunities to share the gospel in the very fear-filled days. People around you should know of Jesus rather than perish. They must hear the good news and not be filled with fear regarding what is going on but look to God as their only hope. Eternal life