Tuesday, April 12, 2005

0000

I've always thought 24 hours was enough for a day. NO! I was wrong. Not really...maybe it only applies when there are date lines to chase. Ya, I guess so. Well, just before I wanted to blame it on time as being insufficient for me to complete my work. Oh, you must see the date lines I must meet. It is ridiculous! Hmmm...I can't complain that 24 hours isn't enough. It is more than enough or rather sufficient for us to complete our chores for the day. Guess, careful scheduling of time will be able to solve this problem. I do hope it will. Then again I always wish I have more time to play. Life of a playful person. Always thinking of having fun. This semester will really be a test for me as I have assignments due almost every week with some weeks 2 assignments due on the same day until the end of May, THOUGH LIFE but EXCITING and CHALLENGING. I get so fired up when I'm challenged. I pray for God to give me strength so that I can continue running this race.