Saturday, August 13, 2005

Road to Perfection

We were once a sinner. Lost and wrecthed. It was the amazing grace of God that gave us hope. The hope found in the Lord Jesus Christ. This hope never fades, never fails and never disappoints. Having found the confidence in God and with the faith in Him, I know that He is always there for me. Call Him Daddy, Dad, Papa, Abba, Father, God Almighty and other names, He still hears and answers.

He has always been there for me through thick and thin, sorrow and joy. I just can't fully or perfectly desribe the experience. I really do hope it doesn't only become an experience. All these times shared with Him should be regarded much more than just mere experiences. It is through these times, that I become stronger and grow in faith and confidence in my Abba.

This road to perfection isn't ending yet. I would like to quote my dear friend, Audrey, "Daddy's not finished with me yet". Yes, this is true. Since He still has to mould us, make us and perfect us, allow Him to do it. The choice is ours to make. There are two roads to take that would branch out. One is the wide and easy route, the other the narrow. Jesus said if we follow Him there are bound to be tough, sometimes very tough times but always live with the end in mind. We are made to worship God. Thus heaven bound. Don't be deceived and turn away. Come follow Jesus. He leads you to where all is perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home