Sunday, September 11, 2005

A Dream

A dream, that is how it all started. A dream births forth a vision. The vision sets the goal. The goal charts the plans. The plans ultimately initiates an action. What is this dream? Why do you dream such a dream? Who gave you this dream?

There is a place not far from where we are awaits our arrival. A place bustling with commercial activities. A place known to many yet unknown to some. A place known for its produce. A household name. Soon that place is going to be holy ground. It awaits our arrival.

Saying it cost a fortune is an understatement. Our thoughts and words uttered reflect our faith and believe. How much does it cost? Our lives? Our time? Our wealth? Our all? Can we out-give what was given to us? It is not for us to mention be proud of the amount.

A dream that has birth forth a vision that sets the goal. The plans have been charted. The initial action taken. A dream becoming a reality. A DreamCentre initiated by a dream. Just a dream...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A dream became a reality! There is nothing in this world that is impossible through Christ.

Just remember that the coming of the Lord is near! We all have loads to do and of coz we will all need to end this race well :)

Praise God

September 12, 2005 9:43 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

It's a dream, but also a dream God will bring into reality!
I just love the 24 hour community drop in centre at the church. Indeed a church that serves. A church without walls!

September 15, 2005 1:10 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

Hallelujah...i love the idea of a sports centre more hahaah...hope there will be futsal pitches, basketball courts, badminton courts, tennis courts, volleyball court, pool tables, ping pong tables, free WiFi and i think thats all i have to wish for now God...ahahah the 24/7 thing is way cool..trippin.

September 15, 2005 10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi There Philip how you going? I was sufing blogs for information on dream interpretation and I came across yours. while $p3@kN0t wasn't exactly what I was looking for, It was most interesting. I can see why I found your page when I was looking for dream interpretation stuff. Thanks for the read!

November 23, 2005 8:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Philip, I was out surfing on the net looking for the lastest info on dream dictionary. Ok $p3@kN0t wasn't exactly what I was looking for but it got my attention and interest , now I see why I found your page when I was looking for dream dictionary anyway I'm glad I stopped by you have a great blog. Thanks for the read ...catch you later!

November 29, 2005 9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings Philip it's rather cold here today, but summer is comming to our part of the world soon. I was looking for the latest most up to date information on dreams and I landed on your page. Although $p3@kN0t is not an exact match I can see why I ended up here while looking for dreams Great stuff thanks for the read.....now where did I put that surf board !

December 29, 2005 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home