Sunday, September 04, 2005

Humbled...

I'm so drained whenever I share about God with this particular guy. This is the perspective of a human...limited by physical boundaries. I know that God is with me whenever I share with anyone. Especially this guy at this time. He is a precious precious brother in Christ. A young believer, who is discovering who this awesome God is and what is the purpose of living. I feel really upbeat about sharing with Him. God has given me this task, a real challenge. I used to be like him where money seems like everything, the only thing I must work for. It clouded my mine and hardened my heart.

Sharing with him seems like revisiting my past and seeing how people who came my way have done the same. People like Sieh Jin have always been there to guide me and reminded me of how much more important God is and why He should take the only seat in my heart. In the same measure I want my friend to know about this. I'm humbled when I share with him about God and all that is about living a Chritstian life. Pray that he will find the purpose of living.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. Here's the resolve a lot of people are searching for; how to buy & sell butterfly tattoo on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

September 05, 2005 1:14 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

what is this CBD thing and who are you?

September 05, 2005 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home