Monday, August 22, 2005

Pissed...

Freaking pissed! Sometimes I get really pissed. So pissed I refuse to talk but deep in me, I'm longing to burst out. Tonight I'm pissed. ONly for a while, though. Don't ask me why because I don't wanna bring it up since I've decided to forgive. Is it necessary to get angry?

I havent' gotten so angry for some time. Hmmm...is it telling me my patience is running thin? Maybe it is due to the stress from the never ending assignments. Yet I cannot participate in such outburst of anger. Well, I didn't, at least I think I didn't. Should I suppress my feelings so intensely that I don't get angry? No, if I do that, then life would be boring, meaningless.

I used to have a very bad temper. So bad that I hated it. So bad that I was on the verge of losing many friends. So bad that friends distant from me. It was detrimental. Now I can gladly say, it is different and I'm better...you be the judge. I'm feeling like normal now.