Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Dream

My world has been shaken, not by an earthquake. It has been shaken from within. I'm in a state of disbelieve. I don't understand fully the situation. It is like a dream. As if we were having a great time yesterday but today all is taken away. The world is a cruel place. The dark force behind it is cruel. A murder.

Christ has risen. The dream is infact reality. Of all the things that could happen, why has it got to do with precious souls? We are made to live forever, rejoicing or suffering. Souls live forever. The focus of the forces at work. Christ has risen. We are risen. But the coffin is still wide open. We could die anytime. Caution. I claim the victory over death in Jesus name.

My friends. All are dear to me even though we don't meet and speak often. Friendship last a life time. Treasure your life. Seek to walk not in the counsel of man but of God. The choice is yours to make. Your First Love awaits you. An honest cry is all that it takes.