Thursday, August 25, 2005

A not so typical day

Today is some what different, infact very different from other days. Thursdays are my off day. I would normally go window shopping or catch a movie or have lunch with friends who want to go out with me. But today I didn't do any of those. After sending my bro to college, I went to the university. I decided to do my assignment instead but I forgot to bring the soft copy. How forgetful.

Jin Xiung, Grace Chua, Ah Mun, Jim, James Foo, Charmaine, Wei Chern and a few others were the people I met in uni. Basically I was at the upper foyer from the time I arrived until 1625. Teh came by to talk about his plans for the coming MUSA elections as he is running for the top post. I had tau fu fa for lunch. NOT ENOUGH!...consequence=very hungry.

Interestingly, I went to see Ong to ask for advice on applying to work as a research assistant. Ya, Philip a research assistant? No typo. Ong told it was quite an easy task. After all the benefits outweigh the consequences. Oh well, I met the lecturer and got the form. May start work next week. The weird thing is this, I'm a E-Commerce major, he is an economics lecturer and the research has to do with accounting. Monash is a messy, confusing place to study but what the heck. It pays rather well, RM7.50/hour which is much better than working as a waiter. On top of that I get to print my stuff for free!!!!, I'll get my own computer with high speed connection and in a room away from the others (who are competitors when it comes to computer in the labs). So should I take on this job? Very flexible working hours.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

February 07, 2007 4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

April 23, 2007 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home