Sunday, September 18, 2005

Revival Fire Consuming Malaysia

Is there already a revival brewing in the midst of us being too comfortable with the abundant blessings that we as the Church enjoy? I'm talking about revival amongst one of the most impossible to reach group by human measures. Is it possible that revival is happening? While our faith may be so shalow, God must not be underestimated. I've seen with my own eyes back in 1996 a poster with statistics showing an increasing number of people being saved. While we are in our slumber and in the state of "Oh ye of little faith", The Holy Spirit is already at work. Today we see, not many realise this, many people are turning to Christ after years of searching in vain. After all if we search and pray sincerely, God will listen. I believe they prayed sincerely but not knowing who is listening. Thank God, He was listening. My friends, if you are reading this, I urge you to buck up, same goes to me, and be prepared and be faithful to God's calling for your life. You'll never know what He will entrust you with...Are you ready to fulfill the Great Commision? Persecution...inevitable