Thursday, June 01, 2006

Jesus lover of our souls

Jesus lover of my soul
Jesus I will never let you go
You've taken me
from the miry clay
and You've set my feet
upon the Rock
and now I know

I love You
I need You
Though my world fall
I'll never let You go
My Saviour
My closest Friend
and I will worship You
until the very end

for by Grace you have been saved through Faith, and that not of yourselves;
it is the Gift of GOD,
not of works, lest anyone should boast.
*Ephesians 2:8-9*

Jesus the lover of our souls gave His life for us by suffering not only on the cross but all the way to the cross. This suffering of our Lord and Saviour brought forth a gift. The priceless gift of life. It is a gift that we may receive freely so that we do not have to boast in works that we think bought us salvation. Salvation belongs to our God, given to us through faith by the grace of God. Without grace, it would be impossible for us to be redemeed from death which is the result of sin. But this grace should not be received in vain (2 Corinthians 6:1[We then, as workers together with Him also plead with you not to receive the grace of God in vain.])

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home