Saturday, May 27, 2006

Undecided

Undecided,
Should I pursue?
Or should I remain?
Could she be the one?

Complicated,
Love can be,
My emotions are,
Why can't it be simpler?

Crossroad,
Where should I go?
What should I do?
Who should I choose?

Should I wait?
Is the time right?
When is the time?
Is it now?

My mind is filled with questions. Questions about the next step to take. Questions regarding relationship. I don't know what to do. I'm slowly losing the courage to fall in love. I guess the past guilt and hurt took a toll on me. Maybe not. I'm becoming very particular about the traits of a girl. I recognise that no one is perfect but I can't help it but to feel turned off by a certain flaw. Maybe I'm raising the bar too high so much so that I can't even clear it.
"Kita jatuh cinta bukan kerana paras rupa"
-Anonymous-
Is it that simple? or should I just wait for God to drop someone at my door step? A lady once said she would recommend her daughter to me. I was extremely delighted but I forgot to give her my number and save hers. So I'll have to wait...I'm not desperate just wondering how far have I distant myself from the powers of love.

8 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

That dilemma goes across the world my friend. Ever since my last relationship, which was my only to say the least, I don't have much of a courage to even think about a relationship with anyone. While you were talking about raising the bar high, I feel mine is more of the flaws I see in myself rather.

Have to say, there are a lot about myself that I'm scared of that I found out while I was in a relationship. Thus making me more afraid of being in one.

May 27, 2006 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pursue god first and everything else will fall into places (that was wat u told me months ago). if you doubt, then probably it is not the right time yet! just get to know her more lorr... get to know her family. observe her..hint hint a bit...hehee...

Anyway, dont allow your past to rob you from falling in love. as i have said to you, fall in love like you're falling in love for the first time. i know it's not like you can erase your past but then again, ask god for wisdom and discernment :)

btw, go read "captivating by john and stasi eldredge". it's good book. can pinjam u also.. till then god bless and happy studying!

May 28, 2006 11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok btw, if god drops someone outside your door, you also got to stand up and open the door and also pick her up ma... u super cute lar!!! hahaa... so yeah!!!

May 28, 2006 11:15 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

ahah..thanx for sharing you two..although it feels weird listening to something i always tell ppl but it is still what i need.

May 28, 2006 2:48 PM  
Blogger lee wei said...

whenever you think of her flaws, reflect back and think of your own as well.

we are all not without flaws, imperfect, human and with lack.

May 28, 2006 9:51 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

i thought over the issue while talking to someone about it. i realised it wasn't really her flaw but the issue of being "unequally yolk". she is a Christian. the problem lies in the area of our spiritual walk. maybe it shouldn't be called problem but incompatibility. different levels. i've a heart for a ministry. she, hmmm...not known,never seen her served. it will be difficult in the future if she don't understand my sacrifices for God. this is the major. the minor has to do with communications breakdown. she is neither good in english, mandarin and BM which i'm not master of any but am better. so it will be hard for me to convey messages to her. i hope now it is made clearer why was i confused.=)

May 29, 2006 8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dropping a girl at your door step would be too easy for you that I think you won't appreciate as much. If the past still haunts you, then you have pretty much not moved on at all, because it holds you. So maybe you should work on that before you think about having a relationship with anyone. Plus I think you've still got so many years ahead of you to learn and to grow in solitude. Let us learn to be complete in Christ first and foremost. =)

May 29, 2006 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work fiat v6 diesel ionamin cheap tramadol cargo vessel cruises Volkswagen billet grill Car electronics gps rear cameras car alarm viper Birks bentley Phendimetrazine capsule Oem wrangler floor mats Prescription meridia coupons

March 05, 2007 3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home