Monday, September 11, 2006

My Friend is a Terrorist

One of my friend is a terrorist. This guy Victor together with a few others are my fishing kaki. More like my fishing sifus. They introduced me to night fishing, seaside fishing and mosquito fishing. I do hope he doesn't introduce me to shooting and bombing and flying. Damn, he is talented. He was one of the top golfers in Perak when he was in secondary school. A terrorist indeed...check Bobby's blog for in-depth introduction to this terrorist who hails from my backyard!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

y this terrorist so poor one?hehhehe.

September 11, 2006 10:56 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

this is for training..soon wil upgrade to weapons of mass destruction.ahahah..he is not with taliban..or al-qaeda...he is with al-beng and associated with taosa-bun

September 13, 2006 9:58 AM  
Blogger lee wei said...

omg philip so lame.
you hang out with lame people way too much dii. you should be forbidden from talking to lame-ass joanne.

September 16, 2006 1:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG so cute can die lidat!!!

September 16, 2006 11:03 PM  
Blogger JyhMin said...

oh wow..
taosa-bun terrorist that is training to make a go for our very own twin towers!!!
way to go AhBeng-qeada

September 19, 2006 8:20 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

ahhaah..
temme-i'm the lame one..it runs in the family..=)ehehe

queen-cool right malaysian terrorist..

jyhM-don't play play with him you know..he can shoot buns, the buns so powerful they can kill ppl one

September 19, 2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger GaRy said...

u want lame stuff can check out my side bar :p got a whole list of quotes, quite a number of them i consider lame lolz

September 20, 2006 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home