Thursday, February 15, 2007

It is only a long trip...

It all happened so quickly.
From the day we met,
till today you left for Melbourne.
It was as if time fast-tracked.
Almost one year have passed,
and it seems like yesterday.
I pinched myself,
and knew it wasn't a dream.
A part of me seem to have left,
when you boarded the plane.
Seeing you walk down the hallway,
my eyes well up with tears.
"Crying with me", you said it well.

A new chapter unfolds today,
As I have to learn to live daily,
Without your constant presence.
One year is only a long trip.
Not a goodbye but only see you.
Patiently I shall wait in my quiet crib,
Waiting for you to bring laughter again.
Every heart beat says, "I miss you".
Every tear shed, "I love you".
It is only a long trip.
It is worth the wait...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's only a long trip. All smiles, phil.

February 15, 2007 8:38 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

hey...yeah it is only a long trip. =) i'm happy for you because you have the opportunity to further your studies abroad. don't waste this opportunity to bless the ppl there ya? tell me all about your adventure there. how was your registration?

February 16, 2007 6:13 PM  
Blogger Ezzy said...

registration is all ok . orientation is all ok . got to be a cowgirl for a coupke of seconds before i got thrown off the 'simulated bull ride'. will try to get the video from my friend and send it to you. yeehaw.

February 21, 2007 1:22 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

yee haw! yeha...ahah cool time you have there..enjoy yourself..read my mails..eheh

February 21, 2007 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home