Friday, February 16, 2007

It is the time of the year again

And I say it with mix emotions. It could have been better celebrating Chinese New Year together with EstherC. But this shall not stop me from carrying on with life. Friends, who have sms me out of deep and honest concern, thank you but don't worry I'm doing very well. Esther, your trip to the land Down Under is only a long trip but the journey we embark is a long and enriching one, I believe. Anyways, personal issue aside.


Blessed Chinese New Year!
Wishing every Chinese reader and those who celebrate this auspicious celebration.
Especially to my family, Esther and her family and all my friends.
God bless! Eat and be merry...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Yes, very blessed Chinese New Year to you too Philip.

February 18, 2007 12:03 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

same to you..thanx..

February 18, 2007 12:48 AM  
Blogger JyhMin said...

Happy and prosperous CNY to you Philip!

February 18, 2007 1:43 AM  
Blogger miszmilk said...

Don't worry. You'll be great!
Happy Chinese New Year to you too!

February 18, 2007 1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home