Monday, April 30, 2007

Padded Cell

I wanted to type a whole new "sequel" to the initial post on the Padded Cell I live in. Alot of things happened over the past 24 hours or lesser. Guess I won't need to type it out now. All thanks to a long distance call. Hearing a much missed voice really helped elevate all the impacts of harsh work and disappointments off my shoulders.

If living life legalistically then, the so called yolk of Christ will be heavy and burdensome. Otherwise, living life by the His Spirit and out of true love for God will make life pleasant even in the midst of storm. I quote the much missed voice who quoted Oswald Chambers (all paraphrased). Truly God can use a human even so far away to touch and move, more so , motivate another who was downcasted and feeling the cold of disappointment.

These words I leave for you to digest. God bless. I'm still walking with Jesus, my friends...but it doesn't mean life is easy. If you read this, please pray, even for yourself. My CG(Komanwel) I really do miss you all. Lets meet for lunch this Sunday or for dinner this Saturday. Can we arrange something for my sake? eheh..appreciate it.

PS: Matthew, my deepest condolences to you and your family.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home