Monday, March 12, 2007

Tag

Temme tagged me. So I have to tag some other people. I know I haven't respond to Hon Yee's tag. I will do so.

5 Reasons for Blogging


1. To spread the Love of Christ. Although sometimes I think the post I put up shows the unloving side of me but at least I'm being transparent and honest.

2. A way to express the things I sometimes cannot find people to listen to.

3. Photography. Just because Temme had this as the 3rd reason doesn't mean I copied her. HEHE. I like photography too.

4. Why must there be 5 reasons. I do blogs to respond to tags. Good enough?

5. I blog because there are people who read my sometimes very lousy writing.

I tag:
Jinny ( I know you are reading this )
Jonathan Ling
Jason Lim
and The Cabinet Ministers of Malaysia

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good reasons enough to blog. You know what, if i were to put up a list like yours, i'd end up putting down exactly the five same reasons, albeit maybe in different sequence.

And, of all the many friends, you chose to tag me, why ar? Haha :)

But it was great to have you back. And certainly praise the Lord for your new job man. Update us!

March 12, 2007 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home