Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm Uniquely Normally

Since I've been tagged by Jon and reminded too soon after, I shall better do as I was commanded before my ex-MYF president wack me in the back and start "pulling my hair". Jon, you don't pull hair...you twist them. Go correct your tag post. heheh. So here it goes, some unique things about me.

1. I've a mole just below my mouth, right side.
Many have told me that this mole is a "tham chiak" mole. Translates as one who loves to eat, greedy or something like that.

2. I've an amazing appetite.
Well, the appetite sort of confirms this second uniqueness. I am hungry almost all the time. But since I've put on some weight lately, I am trying to resist the temptation of indulging myself in food.

3. My left eye is slightly smaller than my right.
Something which I always try to overcome whenever I am taking a picture. I found out, when I smile, they even up in size and shape.

4. I have minor OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder).
I sometimes have to rearrage the things in my room right after I wake up in the morning. I like to see books and items stack evenly. Particularly, squares or rectangular shapes. It is fading...this disorder.

5. I like to try food that have versions.

I will try cendol from different parts of Malaysia. So far only 2 more famous ones I've not tried. Taiping and Penang.

I've tried Ipoh White Coffee, Kluang Coffee and Sabah Hainan Coffee. The only one that is famous I haven't try is the Hai Peng Coffee in Kemaman, Terrenganu. Who is up to join me on a coffee drinking trip? If Peter Lim wants...hmmm..I will think twice. =)

I'm also up for trying rojak of all sorts. Tried a few types.

Oh, laksa also...still trying out many other types. Almost every state in
Malaysia have their own version.

6. I take pictures of grass and miniature flowers.
Visit my photoblog for more pictures.

7. I hate adrenaline rush!
Feels like all my guts are coming out and my heart is about to stop pumping. Hate it. I guess I rather shoot pictures of people going through it and laugh with them.
But occasionally, I will get on crazy rides. Humans sometimes do the things they dislike most or is it just me. For more unique things on Philip Ong, ask me or click here to see some wicked clips of XGames using cars!

I tag:
1. Joanne Soo
2. Temme
3. Sarah Ong
4. Jinn Xiung
5. Kenny Sia (chances are slim)
6. Lim Kit Siang (even slimmer)
7. Miszmilk
8. Tze Sing
9. Hon Yee

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jonzz said...

Philip, you still 'owe' me one tag so I'm getting away scot free on this one, LOL!

In case you don't remember, it's http://jonzz.blogspot.com/2006/10/fours.html

February 28, 2007 3:25 PM  
Blogger Random Citizen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

March 01, 2007 1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just came across your blog while searching for "Sitiawan". I'm not from there, but my parents are, and I saw this travel article on Sitiawan which I thought was outdated.

http://www.world66.com/asia/southeastasia/malaysia/sitiawan

Anyway, I was looking for info to edit this article, but maybe you would be better at it. Mind you, you will have to register first.

Anyway, back to the research.

March 01, 2007 2:01 PM  
Blogger Melvin Mah said...

Hey Phillip..juz came across ya blog...cool~ and no worries for your "tham chiak" mole, i heard it a good mole... =)

March 01, 2007 9:19 PM  
Blogger LX said...

Have u tried Sarawak Laksa? It's the best(est) laksa ever!! Superb!

March 02, 2007 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home