Tuesday, May 29, 2007

What is wrong with these people?

Just as I was browsing through local and international news, I stumbled upon some really disturbing news. Coincidentally, both are related to sex. My question is, "What is wrong with these people?".

On the local front, Sin Chew Daily ran a news clipping of a newly ordained Metropolitan Community Church, New York gay Malaysian pastor. Ou Yang Wen Feng reserve no rights to be ordained as pastor. Clearly, he has violated God's prohibition on homosexuality. Adding salt to the wound, "shesh"(he+she) was the daily's scholar. One do not become a pastor just because it is a dream since young for I suppose the weight is more on the calling of one.

Just across the Straits of Tebrau in the land of the Lee Empire, there live a man so hungry for sex that he has 4 legitimate (by Islamic law) wives and 6 contractual wives! What on earth is contractual wife? I wonder if the contract actually reads with sarcasm, "You, ________, shall submit to me for 10 years plus 10 years (upon reconsideration) as a contractual wife and shall bear me as many children and most importantly to satisfy my ferocious sex drive." Of course all contracts have disclaimers, which I think this would read, "If the contractual wife does not meet the stated fit for use and description during the signing of the contract, there would be a breech of contract a term." "And if she does not allow her daughters to satisfy me sexually, the contractual marriage shall be deem invalid." What barbaric (no even barbarians don't do this) acts!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh.. what is this la.. first I was subjected to some sick gay sex diary entries in order to understand a methodology concept.. now you bring these two up pulakk...

But I read the one about the Pastor earlier too. So wrong, so wrong... maybe one day I'll write about that in my blog. Been reading alot on those inadvertantly through the mounds of papers Sharon Bong gave me..

-Jinny

May 29, 2007 9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the lina joy verdict is out...

i guess there's no surprise there

anyway how r u doing? hope u r doing ok :)

May 30, 2007 3:58 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

sigh...jinny, you will have to learn how to overcome the disgust...


sarah...the verdict is out...shame on malaysia

May 31, 2007 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home