Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Life of a traveler

The stress of work, the feeling of not having peace...all just add up to the damage done from 3 weeks of non-stop traveling. The fatigue from traveling an average of 200 - 300 km a day for 4 days a week is unbearable.

Anyways, to the main point. An offer to join a company dealing in brokering properties as a partner was the most tempting offer this year and maybe for the past 10 months. However tempting or lucrative this offer proved to be, I still needed to decide. The roadblock stopping me from joining this company is the inconsistency with my belief in the Lord Jesus.

I have decided. I will not join the company because it is not aligned with the will of God. We should not be unequally yoke with non-believers in business as well as marriage. The clashing of ideologies and practices will be detrimental to both parties.

On another note, working where I am working now has become a frustration and burden. The lack of support and cooperation has made work difficult. The strong desire to deliver the results that I yearned to has become a diminishing hope. Is there a better offer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home