Sunday, April 13, 2008

Conversion is a personal matter

"Inform after conversion", said Nik Aziz (N16, TheStar:13 April 2008). He further strengthen his statement by saying "such decisions should be viewed as a personal matter". Hence, decisions regarding conversions and of religion are all a personal matter. If this applies to people converting to Islam, so must it apply to Muslims converting to other religion. I hope he will not forget what he had said and later on say this only applies to non-Muslims converting to Islam. That will clearly show the insecurity that is deeply entrenched of Muslims and the Islam religion.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.

April 20, 2008 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home