Monday, September 19, 2005

Fatigue

I'm so tired...so so tired physically...drained so dry by the demands of tertiary education...the culprit is actually HRM...the expectations are so high and it is just to demanding...just got my assignment handed in today...I'm really lack of sleep...serious case...falling sick...can feel it...left ear is infected, dunno with what? but the inner part is swollen and there are some dried plasma...darn...my scalp is becoming very sensitive to touch...my head aches all of a sudden, sharp pain but not like the usual migraine...throat a little sore...left nostril is a little swollen...irritation...body feeling like it's going to experience fever soon...bind that in Jesus name...claim good health...I'm stopping all efforts to do assignments and studies tonight..just really need a good night's sleep...I'm going to bed very early tonight....must also break the habit of sleeping late...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U okay?

September 19, 2005 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home