Sunday, October 02, 2005

The one of a kind experience

Ending the week long holiday with a shocking experience is certainly not what I've intended. I met some policemen again but this time it was for a different reason. I was at the police station together with my uncle and dad. Later part of the extended family joined in. Something terrible but praise worthy incident happened. Four robbers came in and robbed my uncle of his pratically new Toyota Harrier. Thank and praise God no one was hurt. I pray hard that these four stupidly daring robbers will be caught and be given the deserved punishment. I watched the incident in total shock. My heart swell with anger and my mind could only think of revenge. I even thought of contacting some people in the underworld to search for these people. But that is not who I am, that was who I was. Neither I could seek help from them nor take revenge. All is in God's hand. I pray that they pay for their actions. Stop this foolish act...you are only robbing your future from yourself and those who love you.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog reading today. Like to save? See my site. homebased business

October 02, 2005 12:28 AM  
Blogger gRaCeY said...

It's your hair I tell you! Bleh. :P

October 04, 2005 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i'm sure those sad fella will get their punishment in time.. sometimes it's just so hard not to judge these people eh

October 08, 2005 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i'm sure those sad fellas will get their punishment in time.. sometimes it's just so hard not to judge these people eh

October 08, 2005 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes james...i hope real soon...

October 09, 2005 12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP boating nebraska Indian road trip Kurenai hentai Blue vw jetta get off lamictal Vintage kitchen cupboards Long term side affects acyclovir Free tips on penis enlargement boating+and+sailing http://www.dallas-life-insurance-agencies.info/California-auto-insurance-rates.html Milwaukee projectors eyewear praha Wholesale bathroom cabinet quit smoking Teeth whitening washington dc loan student umax ppc boating catalogs wyoming garrett tattoo removal boating glossary

February 16, 2007 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home