Thursday, November 03, 2005

Wishes

A Happy Deepavali
to my friends of the Hindu faith and

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
kepada semua kawan-kawan saya yang menganut agama Islam.

Being a Malaysian can be such an interesting thing. We get to celebrate together with our friends their ushering in of the 'new year' according to their calenders. In all, Malaysians celebrate 4 new years in a year! On top of that the countless open houses acts as tool for unity, or maybe the food we share could unite us all? Oh well, no matter what living in Malaysia is truly a blessing. Just yesterday, a friend of mine from China says Malaysia is a beautiful country, he likes it here. We should appreciate and treasure what we have here - peace, unity and prosperity. God bless and Jesus loves you all.

8 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

I agree, Malaysia is a lot more community interactions. Though there are all kinds of people in the world, Malaysia is definitely a great place to find a wide variety of cultures in one small country; might I add 3 of the many big races in the world as well (at least that's what I think).

It is definitely a beautiful country, and too little people have really seen the true beauty (me included). The reason I say that is because I've read and seen Malaysia once in a while during my leisure time, and I've learned more about Malaysia than I have when I was back there.
Genting will definitely be one of the many places I want to go in my wish list back to Malaysia ^_^

November 03, 2005 2:58 PM  
Blogger De Kiwi said...

http://www.botcw.com/talk/showthread.php?t=18732&page=1&pp=10

your website is linked on that page :)
just thought you might like to know

November 07, 2005 10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahah...this blog had about 2k+ hits in a day because of that post. ahah..it is like spam but it isn't, it is all good. take care dude. all the best in your exam if you are doing it. I'm finishing exam soon. will be back in sitiawan on the 19th of nov. I got gold hair now...ahahha

November 07, 2005 9:26 PM  
Blogger De Kiwi said...

gasp! thought you would never get your hair highlighted? Didn't u tease me a lot when i got my highlights done?? heheh cool, i'll be back soon, 30th Nov, will be good to catch up~ :D

November 08, 2005 7:08 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

How do you find out about the whole how many hits per day in a blog? I am in a fog as to how the whole hits in a day works.

November 09, 2005 7:57 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

Matt:you can click on my stats counter bar under the chatter box....it will lead you from there....ehhehe....

charles:i'm the ah beng of my cell group

November 10, 2005 10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

March 02, 2007 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

March 07, 2007 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home