Sunday, October 30, 2005

Disgusted

What is this act of violence that our neighbour is doing? Years ago the headlines read of Christians beheaded in Indonesia. We see the influx of Chinese Indonesians into Malaysia. I welcome them. These people acting in the name of religion, god are doing this despicable act, for what?! INSECURITY! Damn bastards. Sorry for the harsh words used but I'm angry at these people who are in existance around the world. Sick people. Why don't they behead their own family? These people are believing in an insecured religion. Why must they go and force people into it, putting a restraining order to disqualify them any opportunity for freedom of religion and promoting hypocrisy. Sick people with sick belief. I call these people the walking dead because in them is death that is so quickly consuming every part of them. I really hope they receive the most cruel punishment but I also hope with such aching in my heart that they receive salvation, God save them. I'm very sure the Christian sisters, though young, didn't die in vain. Their steadfastness in the Truth, was probably the reason for their beheading. Like a matyr they died. Commendable act of unwavering faith. I don't know if I can do that but I'll try. Rest in peace...

2 Comments:

Blogger ipodmomma said...

liked your post... but yes, it is sad to see so many acting out of hatred and fear... that is what I think it is. they fear what they do not understand, and then they lash out...

but we Christians do the same to our own.. look at the fighting going on in Northern Ireland, between Catholics and Protestants. both lovers of Christ, yet attacking one another...

we can pray, that love and Jesus' compassion, will fill all who are so overwhelmed with anger and malice...

and know that in Christ, anything and all is possible!

have a lovely day...

mollie

October 30, 2005 9:34 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

hey Mollie,
thanx for dropping by. yeah,what you said are true. it is a saddening thing such acts are carried out. I'm believing that all things are possible in Christ. take care...God bless

October 31, 2005 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home