Monday, October 10, 2005

From today....

Blame the assignments...and laziness..aahahah...
Well, I'm back again to my blog to post. I've been away for some times due to various reasons. Firstly, assignments. Secondly, fatigue. Thirdly, lazy and lastly, just pure laziness...

The past week wasn't that good at all. I was seriously tired and it has gotta do with my habit. My bad habit of sleeping real late. Sometimes I sleep at 5 and wake up at the latest, 10am. So that makes it max 5 hours of sleep. Most times I sleep at max 5 hours aday. Sometimes 3 or 4. This has been on going for...hmmmmph, the whole semester. Now it is really taking its toll on me. Most times, I sleep late because of assignments. Other times, I just got so used to sleeping late.

I have 2 more assignments to go before my finals. Two more due this friday. Tak habis habis...Then it is time to pick up the books and study all day long until my exam ends on the 10th of Nov. Do keep me in prayers. Really need the extra strength to carry on.

Just can't wait for the holiday to start. I was contemplating whether to do my internship this summer. Well, I guess I better stick to my initial plan of enjoying my last summer (3 1/2 months) holiday. I want to complete this phase in life with a bang. I want to enjoy it to the max before I move on to the working life. Here are some of my plans.

13th to 17th December - Wesley Sitiawan MYF Camp
Camp Speaker: Pastor Hilmi Nor (yeah, no mistake there)

18th Decemeber - KL
Friend's wedding

20th to 31st December - Wesley Sitiawan MYF Musical & Carolling

@))^2006^))@

January - Sitiawan and possibly a CG retreat!!!

February - Sitiawan preparing for my god sister's wedding

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

spare me a day, can?

October 11, 2005 12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can merilyn....when will you be back?

October 11, 2005 1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

will be back on the 24th dec, for cousin's wedding which is on the 24th itself!

October 11, 2005 8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah you very efficient! JIT...

October 11, 2005 11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lets see..i might be going to KL in Jan..early Jan...

October 11, 2005 11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh? what's JIT?

January? come look for meeeeeeee!

October 12, 2005 1:31 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

Just In Time...aiyo....marketing!!!
i'll look for you!!

October 12, 2005 10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha~ i barely passed marketing paper ler!

coolness :P i stay near.. sri petaling? you know?

October 12, 2005 10:55 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

ofcourse i know..my hang out spot on friday nites...ajhahaah...my marketing much better..ahah

October 12, 2005 11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work drug lipitor http www.askapatient.com viewrating.asp Fabtech lift toyota www.nyvrmlsig.org dvd players Kia sorento safety Taking valtrex while being pregnant Router+cisco

February 08, 2007 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! laser eye surgery Easytemplates flash website templates http://www.free-inexpensive-shipping-tenuate.info Peugeot 406 coupe tuning

April 26, 2007 3:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home