Saturday, April 01, 2006

About the tire

Never in my entire history of flat tires have I seen this happening. Went to the tire shop. The guy tried so long to remove the object that was lodged in the tire. Twist, turn and pull. Failure. So he called his someone else. The new guy managed to pull it out a little after trying for sometime. It wasn't a nail neither was it a screw. It was a freaking SCREWDRIVER. How on earth that puncture my tire and the blunt part went in first not the sharp part. That's all about the punctured tire. Still can't believe the freaking screwdriver can go in.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacqueline said...

Whoooaaa.... How come ur tyre puncture also u dunno 1? I kena once... And I knew it straight away. for the scewdriver.. I also dunno how it went in. can't imagine at all! *salute*

April 01, 2006 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home