Saturday, June 24, 2006

Afterwards

I ended last semester on a rather weird note. Firstly, I didn't know the exam was 2 and half hours. I thought it was 2 hours and because of that wrong perception and my ignorance to even check the allocated time, I had to over pressure myself when I still have 45 minutes left. When I realised, I was already almost done with the paper but nevertheless, I slower my pace of scribbling some odd looking worms on the exam script.

Madam Kwan's. Day light robbery. No difference. We paid RM120.90 for rationing. Even the Africans get this treatment for free. Not fair. The serving for beef rendang was the size of my fist. The deep fried beancurd topped with meat floss was only a tube of Japanese toufu. The serving for the Kailan stir fried with garlic was so pathetically minute that it seems Malaysia is having a drought. Sweet and sour fish...hmmm..I think they used Guppy fish. Squid stir fried with onion. It was more like onion stir fried with squid. The strands of squid were lost in the forest of onions. Chinese tea, not siang pian or cha wang cost RM4 per person. We were served by non-Chinese waiters who know no nuts about Chinese cuisine. To top it off, the owner of this chain owns a multi million Ringgit house in Sieramas. I will start Ong's and undercut their price.

It would be better licking my newly purchased football boots. I'm going to test it out very soon. Hopefully I will review it. So, I'm back in Sitiawan. Upon entering this humble town, I was greeted by plastic-removable road dividers. To those who ridicule Sitiawan of only having one freaking traffic light and not needing to shift into third gear to reach another end of it, you are wrong. Now you will see and feel the need of driving a Porche down this roads and mind you, we have more traffic lights than Labuan have people. hahahaha...Enjoy while you can which you can always do..

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cough cough!

yea, labuan only has 24 inhabitians, which includes my family, a few dogs, a few cows...

Yea la Labuan has no highway but does sitiawan have parkson? I heard that parkson closed down in sitiawan...

hahaha...

enjoy ur hols!

June 24, 2006 4:24 PM  
Blogger tan-ce said...

well, we do have fajar (soon to be the store), billion and kamdar...

and I think people have been raming down those plastic dividers....

June 25, 2006 8:31 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

ahem..parkson is so lousy it closed down.we have tesco coming in in a few months..the buidling is half way done. hey we have 2 powerplants..one oil refinery coming up..the world's largest dry bulk terminal. the nation's largest naval base. one of the largest man made island in malaysia spanning 300+ acres. labuan don't have right..

June 27, 2006 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah...but you don't get to drive nice cars at a cheap price ;)

vios at Rm45,000...
hehe...in KL/sitiawan only can buy proton

or mercedes or bmw....

haha..just kidding la...not going to turn this into a battle of which state is better

besides, sitiawan also has its "attraction" rite? haha.

June 27, 2006 3:14 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

yeah..attraction for you.ahaha..we in sitiawan prefer to drive mercedes...if we do have a proton..it is either a weekend or 3rd car..ahahah..

June 27, 2006 9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
suzuki motorcycle horse racing entries Toyota supra test-pipe lesbian inset phentermine lesbian orgy Suzuki intruder 1400 American suzuki auto credit 1992 suzuki paint codes boulevard suzuki 2006

July 26, 2006 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home