Saturday, June 10, 2006

Proton Desire

I hope that will not be the name of the Proton SRM (satria replacement model). It sounds....cissy! Check out the cool looking meter console. If you have passion for Proton cars or just simply wanna see how badly they will perform next through their next model launch then click here Desire. I can't wait to see this car. I've been waiting since last year! I hope Proton won't disappoint potential customers with low grade plastics and most importantly quality. I'm considering buying it with my dad's money ofcourse. haha...how considerate I am as a son. Hey, I'm trying to contribute to the economy making it more robust with a RM 50K+ expenditure. See below for spypics of the SRM taken, I believe at the Proton plant at Shah Alam. Black's hot, orange's cool, silver is..hmmmm...Daring to Dare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home