Sunday, November 05, 2006

Examination Period Update

I haven't officially started writing my papers. Mine starts the day after tomorrow which is the 7th of November at 1:30pm sharp and ends the following day at rounghly 4:45pm. So, what have I been doing for pass few weeks? Studying of course!! Actually the amount of time put into studying is almost equal to the time I spent relaxing. Guilty? No, because I think it is very important to rest your either peanut or durian sized brain. It isn't a machine. Every neuron cell needs time off, else it will send electric pulse to the wrong places. Hence, people will call you "koo koo". And out of boredom I took pictures...
Here, let me share with you the sustaining power that keeps me going. Firstly, "cast all your anxiety to God" says someone. This I find very true. Through my years spent in Monash, I found this the most important piece of advice one can practice. Secondly, give God the glory for all you are going to do and have done. Study(work) and play as if God's name is at stake but don't worry if you fail. Try again for He stands by you. Thirdly, put in all the effort you can. Do all that is needed to excel and leave the rest to God. Fourthly, remember to relax not laze. Finally, something I discovered that enabled me to stay awake. Teh si ice!!!(read previous post and I finally slept after doing pass year paper at 6:30am and woke up less than 3 hours later) I'm not touching that drink again at night during supper! Poison. =) No, seriously, honey kept me going. I drink on average 4-5 glasses of diluted honey drink. At least the neuron cells are happy!
Cheers! All the best to those who haven't finish their exam and to those eagerly waiting their results (not fair that you finish earlier). I'll be showcasing some pictures of Sitiawan's famous landmarks by mid November. Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the best 4 exams! :)

enjoy ur trip back to sitiawan

November 06, 2006 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The only dumb thing that ever kept me awake all night was a Red Bull drink. That was the first and final time.

November 07, 2006 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home