Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Never fails...

The Lord never fails to amaze me when I least expected it. Praise God for I have finally completed my undergraduate life. I really really hope and believe so. He has been there through thick and thin. He never fails, never even when I failed big time. My life was a mess when He picked me up cleansed me and assured me again and again of His sufficient grace. I am glad for who I am today doing what I do. He constantly throws a big party for me when I'm down and out cold. I sometimes don't cherish those moments but whenever I realise Him doing that I feel so blessed. It is never be too late to say thank you, Father.

This season of my life has been tremendous. Looking back, I am really glad that I was retained one year in university. The failures in my academic field hasn't been a demotivator but of great encouragement to excel instead. I guess, when Jesus lives in you, life takes a different perspective. This one year has been the greatest year in university life. There was the CF homecoming for me. I redeveloped my photography skills, although I'm still early at the learning curve. Met many crazy "commies" and they in turn introduced me to the MUSA council. Life would never be this exciting with this bunch of wackos, nerds, geeks and last-minute-due-date-extension friends.

I can't go listing names as it will never fit this post. Everyone who has been in contact with me and has blessed or otherwise have all been a blessing. I don't recall any bad experiences. Everything happens for the good of those who love Him. I'm particularly blessed during this final examination period. I believe God has placed someone who has been of great support both in prayer and morale. Thank you for making this period more bearable and enjoyable. Now everyone knows exams can be enjoyable. I hope to do the same and more in return not for the sake of repaying your good deeds but out of willingness. He never fails...our failures in life are but only a glimpse of great successes to come. Trust in the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home