Saturday, July 21, 2007

Over-sensative

My Vios' engine could hardly sustain a normal running condition for the second time after purchasing it about 5 months ago. The first time was when I was working in JB. I drove through a big puddle of water caused by a thunderstorm. This time around, it happened in Sitiawan. I am back here because currently I am working in Ipoh (to be exact, somewhere near Jusco and the highway toll). I changed my honk but nothing was done to the original wiring.

So, I could be the very very unfortunate one who had purchased a defective Vios. My next car will very likely be an European make. Bye bye Toyota, you have disappointed me. No car is perfect but at least it should be good enough not to break down like this.

Anyone need a ride?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

hahaha my dad got a vios since CNY this year. No problems so far...hoping this will last. What happened with the horn and what happened when you drove through the puddle?

July 28, 2007 3:13 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

when i drove through the water(flash flood-about 1 foot high water) some water wet the spark plugs and i couldn't start it later.

i changed the pathetic sounding horn to a trumpet type...sounds more musculine

July 28, 2007 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home