Thursday, November 10, 2005

Life

If my life is like the Autobahn...would it be smooth sailing? or rather smooth speeding? Nevermind, forgive me for I've just completed my final piece of crap exam today. Not all the papers were crap. I wrote more crap in the script books than the exams are. Oh well, it is officially over for me but not for some but what difference does it make finishing it on the second last day of a 3 week long exam period; nothing. My topic for this post is not life as in "Life: The Seriousness of it" but rather Life as a final student having to go through the torments of exams and surviving some and some other stuff.

Being a final year student has its ups and downs. Ups being, I'm finally going stop formal education real soon. Downs being, I'm getting old. Wait, do I get wiser that way? Hmmmph...that has to depend on the exposure and lessons that I learn through the years. It really does depend on my awareness to my surroundings and learning either smartly or dumbly from it. I guess this time around I really learn that God has been so kind and gracious. He provided all the help I needed so timely. Lydia was there, Wang Ling, Si Chong, Jacqueline, Lek Chuan, Jinn Xiung, Rebecca, Amy, John, Mei Hui and not forgetting my parents + family for their never ceasing support. They were so much of help in guiding me with the last minute-very effective-revisions, super duper notes, prayers and moral supports. Never gonna forget this semester. When I'm in need I cry out (thanx Lydia for releasing the powers in Philippians 4:6-7) to God and He answered. How then can one say God is not hearing and not answering? It really depends on what you ask for and your faith in Him. Don't give up if you don't get what you expect, for it is not your expectations that He must meet. He has His will.

Life in general these days have been better, or so I think. I realised everytime after my exam, my mind is so filled with these theories and that theories that I become hyper. I talk alot, feel like jumping aroud...and doing all the crazy stuff. Oh yeah, right after my last paper I bought myself 6 DVDs. All non explicit contents. Well I'm glad we get high quality DVD 9 at a fraction of the price...*evil laugh*. Jsut to mkae the rcroed sriahgt, can you understand the sentence. Cool right, sidetrack abit. I received a mail once stating that some scientist in the UK did a research on the way we read words and understand them. He concluded that even though the alphabets in the word is jumbled up, we can still understand it as long as the beginning and ending alphabets are the same. This is called recognition. But if I do this would you understand the words differently- pricay vs piravcy. So I realised that the 'V' in the word plays a big role for us to determine the difference. Also i realise we can differentiate the length very accurately even though it is just 1 alphabet short. Hmmmph...

I have a sudden liking for the songs by The Afters. They are really cool. I guess I shall pen off here...till I blog and you log in again. God bless

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

February 01, 2007 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home