Monday, November 20, 2006

Fortnight

I'll be travelling back later. Pushing off at 4pm to LCCT to pick up Alvin Chan then to Rawang to pick up Eli. Expected time of arrival is 10pm tonight (20/11/06). Tomorrow Alvin and I will be going to Cameron Highlands to assist while Eli participates in the IMYF (intermediate methodist youth fellowship) camp. Please keep us in prayer.

1. Journey mercies as I drive and the rest go by bus
2. Favourable weather
3. Protection against everything that seeks to stop God's work
4. Enjoyable time
5. Health of everyone (about 90 people)
6. Pastor Daniel Singh to speak according to God's will
7. Most importantly, for God to move mightly

We will be heading back to Sitiawan on Saturday or Friday, can't remember. I will spend a week at home with my family. Pray for me personnally for:

1. God to reveal His will for my life
2. Directions
3. Guidance

These are in the areas of relationship, ministry and the transition from being a student to a working young adult. I'm hoping for a clear direction/instruction. =) Cheers everyone...God bless. There will be silence for a week.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you finish working and are gonna start work soon?

November 21, 2006 12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey phil..
great prayer list..
will keep you guys in prayer..
enjoy while u can before u become a working adult..darn, that sounds old..

November 22, 2006 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home