Monday, November 13, 2006

Thus far...

Since my last examinations ended, I've been doing nothing else but having fun. But the holiday mood is different this time around. It must be that I'm no longer going back to university as a fulltime student. I hope I hope.

Last weekend, the incomplete Flare team went to Ipoh for their retreat. They detoured to Sitiawan for about 6 hours. It was probably the very first time most of them tried Foochow delicacies. Right after lunch we played beach football from 1430 till 1700. I joined them and ended up putting a night in Ipoh with them. We had a great time chatting and laughing while downing some burgers for supper. Lizzie and I left Ipoh very early at 0725 in time for her to attend her mom's convocation while I caught up on my sleep. Feeling rejuvenated, I put on my not-so-elegant attire and head towards Damansara.

Pledge, turn and the prestige...those are the steps involved in carrying out a magic trick. The Prestige runs on a slow but captivating story line. Vengence seems to the be focus of the entire story. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the movie. Although there were parts where it could get a little gory. I enjoyed the movie, did I mention that earlier? Yes, I did and I deliberately do it. My appreciation and thanks goes out to Esther a.k.a cheeky girl who accompanied me. Oh! we had fun looking for my car. I had forgotten to take note of the parking bay where my car was. Silly me for causing her to walk 3 floors before finding it. So sorry.

I'm not good at creative writing. Hence, the incoherent flow of thoughts. I'll move back to writing on politics and others. Check out the latest update over at my photoblog and I have a flickr account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home