Monday, November 13, 2006

The Altantuya case

Who is actually involved? I suppose this is the question on peoples' minds. I'm quite sure Abdul Razak Baginda isn't guilty of the murder but related in a certain way. Well, who are the policemen? Why aren't their names revealed? Will their names lead to the public discovering the actual persons involved? I think it would. The pressure now is on the new IGP and our PM to act. The PM had asked the police to investigate thoroughly. I suspect he knows who is involved. It is now not only the matter of justice but integrity and transparency. If the PM wants to increase his popularity by fulfilling his promises, then there should be no biasness in the charging of the culprit. All must be revealed once it has been processed and the charges produced against the guilty. There may be more than one person involved. I've been receiving information by word of mouth. The authencity of the message is still inclear. I reckon the truth will be revealed very soon. The baby's DNA may not match that of Abdul Razak's. If that happens, there would be a sudden twist in the whole story and I would sit back and watch the truth unfold. I hope for justice and transparency...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will know soon the integrity of Malaysian Court by how they judge this wild terririst case.

December 06, 2006 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home