Saturday, December 02, 2006

Tagged

Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name : Philip
Birth Date : 28/9/84
Current Status :
Eye color : Dark brown
Hair Color: Black
Righty or Lefty : right
Zodiac Sign : can't be bothered

Layer TWO : On the inside
Your Heritage : Dominant
Your Fears : not known
Your Weakness : Indecision, easily persuaded (after this i'll be extra carefull)
Your Perfect Pizza : thin crust hawaiian chicken with loads of chilli powder

Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up : I'm tired
Your Bedtime : 0230
Your most missed memory : Football!!!

Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King!
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Adidas. Nike no quality
Lipton tea or Nestea: Lipton Teh Si Ice
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: Ipoh White(brown) Coffee

Layer FIVE :
Do you Smoke : Nope
Curse : No
Take a shower : 2-3 times a day
Have a crush : Not now...passed that stage
Think you've been in love : Define love?
Go to school : I'm Monash Material! Woohooo!
Want to get married : Yes!!!
Believe in yourself : In God we trust
Think you're a health freak : Quite

Layer SIX : In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: The most in my life
Gone to the mall: Yeah
Been on stage: Yes
Eaten sushi: No
Dyed your hair: No...cannot

Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: haaha..can i not strip but the others do
Changed who you were to fit in: I like being me..

Layer EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married : dunno...

Layer NINE: In a Girl.
Best eye colour: no preference
Best hair colour: no preference
Short or long hair: depends on which suits her best

Layer TEN: What Were You Doing.
1 minute ago: typing replies
1 hour ago: looking at photographs
4.5 hours ago: was talking to my sis
1 month ago: exams..last one
1 year ago: can't remember la

Layer ELEVEN : Finish The Sentence
I love: cars
I feel: sleepy
I hate: Dota
I hide: nothing
I miss: food all kinds
I need: rest

Layer TWELVE : Tag
You!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger joanne liyeng said...

I HATE DOTA TOO!!! HIGH FIVE!!

December 06, 2006 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home