Friday, November 18, 2005

Cry in My Heart

"Cry In My Heart"
by Starfield


There's a cry in my heart
For Your glory to fall
For Your presence to fill up my senses
There's a yearning again
A thirst for discipline
A hunger for things that are deeper

Could You take me beyond?
Could You carry me through?
If I open my heart?
Could I go there with You?
(For I've been here before
But I know there's still more
Oh, Lord, I need to know You)

For what do I have
If I don't have You, Jesus?
What in this life
Could mean any more?
You are my rock
You are my glory
You are the lifter
Of my head
Lifter of this head

5 Comments:

Blogger David George HOBBS said...

Hello Philip. From David George Hobbs in south west england. And Im not selling anything!

November 18, 2005 10:19 PM  
Blogger chris†ine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 28, 2005 9:29 PM  
Blogger chris†ine said...

hey philip. i like the song.
it's really meaningful.
cause it's like something we have that other people of the world doesn't.
thanks! i never knew such a group existed.
love lots!
xuan

November 28, 2005 9:30 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 03, 2005 9:01 AM  
Blogger Philip said...

hey...such a group exist. really nice song..thanx for not selling anything..hehe...

December 03, 2005 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home