Friday, April 07, 2006

More pics...

More pics have been posted on my photoblog, accesible at www.see-not.blogspot.com.
While this blog is used for expression of my thoughts through words, the other is for you to view the world through my eyes. Hope you will find the pictures interesting. I will try not to distort the pictures or in other words edit it, so that the originality of the pictures are maintained. The latest pictures may be a little lower in quality due to settings in the camera. I realised my camera has alot of limitations compared to DSLRs. So if any of you have any cameras to suggest, please do so. I'm planning on getting another camera soon. =) Barely had this camera for a month. Hmmm...perfectionism isn't kind to the pocket. I need an affordable DSLR that is near perfect. Anyway, enjoy the pictures.