Monday, December 04, 2006

After a long Silence...

After a lengthy silence, I so much to shout about. But I think I should only mention in brief about them.
1) IMYF Camp was good overall. All had fun. God had fun too, I suppose. =)
2) Travelling so extensively over the past 2-3 weeks isn't doing any benefits to my body.
3) A doctor sort of confirmed that the aching I've been feeling in my right ankle is caused by tears multiple ligaments. According to my cousin the physioterapist-to-be, it is quite serious. Today my Archilles Tendon hurts a little. I guess I've to fast from futsal and football indefinitely.
4) Shopped a little. Singapore's sales are better. Malaysian Mega Sales? A ripped off.
5) I'm finalising my graduation stuff within this week.
6) CYZ (campus youth zone) planning for 2007 went well. Glad.
7) I've been talking alot to a certain person but with very little verbal response (sick=no voice). Get well soon! I wanna hear from you... =)
8) Contemplating to either apply for jobs now or a little later.
9) This Christmas season is so packed but I'm not complaining. Please pray
10) I thank God for so many wonderful events and experiences thus far.

I'll leave you, my friends and readers with this quote from Auntie Juliet's Garden Cafe

"Problems are opportunities with thorns on them"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home