Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Cinta

Kisah 10 insan dalam 5 percintaan, satu tayangan...tetapi GSC (Golden Screen Cinema Summit USJ) tidak dapat menayangkannya sehingga ke akhir filem tersebut. Cis! Potong stim saja.

In English, I watched Cinta with my bro and Esther. What a combination? ahahah...

The movie was not bad at all. Infact I think it is a good Malaysian movie. Since Yasmin Ahmad's Sepet, Malaysian movies in that genre have been improving. Note, that genre only. I think it is in the indies category not those cheap (overspend) movies involving police and some fake ammunition. All Malaysians who think they are patriotic...no, all Malaysians and non-Malaysians alike who yearn to know and understand a little more of the struggles and culture of this nation of char kuey tiaus, satay and nasi kandar should watch it. The cinematography is good. Angles used were good. So many scenic frames were shown. As a photography enthusiast, I think some of those scenes were so beautiful and captivating. But...came the

POTONG STIM part...

Suddenly when it was the climax, the screen turn so dark that even the hantus can't see. Para para..sakura (no profanity mah) the voice of the actor suddenly became like talking robots reaching the junkyard. Then all you hear are only people voicing their disappointments. I sat there in the dark mumbling. In came the person in charge telling us that the projector had failed. Hello? we know that! Some middle aged man was shouting "refund double"while another claims his mother is the councillor of MPSJ (Subang Jaya Municipal Council) and his Rolex cost as much as RM40, 000 will publish it in the papers tomorrow (I'm waiting). Do you wanna get robbed? I got a Lolex which cost RM40 and I didn't make noise. Serious I used to wear an Alange U Sohne (German) which cost US$21, 000 but I got it from Shanghai for RM150. So whose has a higher perceived value? I think with so many scandals involving municipal councillors, she doesn't even want to entangle herself in a new one. Nvm, that aside.

I want to watch the ending of the movie!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa, like that also can ar?

December 06, 2006 11:08 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

yeah la like that also can..potong the stim you know

December 07, 2006 11:41 PM  
Blogger lee wei said...

go watch again!
i heard it's good too.

December 12, 2006 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home