Friday, April 28, 2006

The Other Side of Easter Break

Easter break wasn't only spent trespassing the reservoir, going to the cemetery and doing nothing else. Here are some photos to prove that my short holiday was spent doing some rather good stuff. Although it could be better spent completing all my assignments, but I'm a JIT (just in time) person. Enjoy them...I stopped by Teluk Intan to drop off Cedric. Took the opportunity to capture the sight of the leaning tower of TI. Ate at a chicken rice shop which later I found out was a branch of Sitiawan's Hiong Kong chicken rice shop. Cedric needs to do some homework before he takes me around next time. =)Then I was back home. I saw this blooming Lily in my garden. It was probably the most beautiful thing there. Nothing impressive with the garden except the occasional blooming flowers.Then there was a sudden craze for wind mills. The tone and colour of the sky was just captivating and ofcourse the wind mill.Finally, never leave Sitiawan without trying the food. This is the ever famous cendol seller, James. Try his cendol and you will not want to eat others. There are more photos and little adventures that I embarked on but because my bowels do not forbid me to go on blogging, I shall stop here for now.....arggghhh...gtg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home